What's in the Pack
Well structured carefully crafted source code easy to be extended.
A fully working Ionic Applications, build-ready for iOS, Android and Web.
Documentation / Support
A very detailed Quick Start guide
Ionic 3 Toolkit is the bootstrap you need in order to build your next extremely modular Ionic 3 application. It is a well structured, well organized and implemented, full working app that comes with 2 parts/apps each of which represents a separate collection of features so it easier for you to spot your favourite ones. Best practices, proven techniques and experienced software architecture are packed with a well crafted design. Ionic 3 Toolkit gives a head start for creating your own Ionic 3 app and being all ready to build on production and stay competitive.
This toolkit comes with 2 applications: Natives and Core.
- Ionic 3 Core App: variety of powerful ingredients that enable the creation of a robust application easily such as fetching data from a Wordpress/Drupal website, a Youtube/Vimeo or an Instagram/Flickr/Tumblr account, database/storage options and many more.
Ionic 3 Natives App: Includes features that give a Native user experience based on the official Ionic Native set of wrappers for Cordova/PhoneGap plugins.
Features and Buying Options
3rd Party / Special
Custom flash card
3rd Party / Charts
Ionic Push Notifications
OneSignal Push Notifications
Text to Speech
All the Professional Features plus:
Private Github Repository
Beta and under development features
Quick and priority access
Fixes and New features
Why Ionic 3
Ionic 3 has significant improvements:
- Architecture evolves and code style is cleaner. Best practices are applied for well organised, easy-to-follow and simple-to-read code.
- Reduces the amount of code and polishes the user interface.
- Ionic 3 components feel and look more native than Ionic 1.
- Angular brings better performance as Ionic 3 takes advantage of the opportunities provided by Angular.
- Provides full control of navigation experience.
- Sass is enabled by default and styling your app is easier. Also, material design is supported and animations are improved.
We Keep Staying Updated alongside with Ionic 3 and Angular
Since Ionic and Angular are still improving, we keep an eye on the changes and updates so we can improve and enrich Ionic 3 Toolkit very often as the new technologies evolve. Follow along with us to see the practical demonstration of the new features of Ionic 3 and Angular. Many more to come with frequent new releases!
Easy Configuration/Modular Architecture
Ionic 3 Toolkit is extremely modular architecture is going to eliminate any unnecessary complexity. Its code is clean and well-organised into modules to make configuration even easier. Also, a single configuration file is responsible almost for all the features of the application.