Integration with Firebase for Backend management
The Business Directory app provides you a powerful, flexible solution for backend management, by integrating with Firebase. Firebase is a powerful solution for your mobile or web applications, through which you can power your app’s backend, including data persistence, user authentication, file storage, and more.
FIREBASE ADMIN PANEL
Manage all the content of the mobile app like never before!
The Admin Panel is a separate web application connected with your Firebase project. With its seamless user interface provides an easy to use, fast and efficient way to control your data.
[email protected], pswd:
What's in the Pack
Well structured carefully crafted source code easy to be extended.
A fully working Ionic Application, build-ready for iOS, Android and Web.
A user-friendly Angular Admin panel, build-ready for Web. Firebase data can be created and edited.
Documentation / Support
A very detailed Quick Start guide
Business Directory is a complete store/business listing solution that consists of a mobile application and a powerful content backend with data updates.
Users can easily browse through businesses and stores using various filters such as category, name or distance.
Store and Business owners can display and promote their products, services, news, contact information and more.
The Admin panel provides an easy and user-friendly way to manage your Firebase data. It is a multi-user application so you can invite other users and let them help you with the maintenance of the content. It supports Google and Firebase Email/Password sign-in.
Best practices, proven techniques and experienced software architecture are packed with a well-crafted design.
This distribution includes 3 versions of the Business Directory app. The first version is based on Ionic 1.x, the second on Ionic 3.x and the third on Ionic 4.x.
Note: Firebase Admin panel is compatible only with the Ionic 3.x mobile app.
In a nutshell
The ultimate tool to build a mobile app which lists businesses with their products and services. Minimal setup effort, no code required.
Why choose Business Directory
- Comes with a totally new Firebase Admin web app for efficient data management
- No code knowledge or tech development required
- Clean and user-friendly interface
- Highly customizable structure, with modular architecture
- Comes with carefully curated color themes
- Easy installation, detailed quick start guide
- Easily maintainable data, via the Firebase Graphical User Interface
- Free updates: new features added constantly
- One codebase compatible with Android and iOS
- Quick and efficient Support
Users can add businesses or stores to their favorites and gather them in a single place for quick access.
Comprehensive Business Presentation
Business Directory effectively displays all the necessary information for each listed business using relevant screens while engages the user with one tap actions. In detail:
- News Screen: Displays business news and announcements. Data can be fetched by using a remote JSON structure or from your already existing Wordpress and/or Drupal site. Everything you need for that is already built and no additional code is required.
- Products Screen: The products screen displays products organized in lists with a title, a thumbnail and price. A detailed screen provides additional information for each product including a slideshow of images and a “Buy now” link. The link points to the actual web site where the user could find more information about a particular product and proceed with the purchase.
- Services Screen: The services screen displays services in lists of cards with a title and thumbnail. A detailed screen provides additional information for each service including a slideshow of images and a “Read more” link. The link points to the actual web site where the user could find more information about the particular service.
- Catalogs Screen: Display a list of pdf where users can access documents with informative or product-based content.
- Contact screen: This screen displays business or store information. It also enables users to interact with app making one tap phone call, get direction or connect with social networks.
- One tap actions:
- Call us: It will make the device to start a call to the phone number you have defined
- Send us an Email: Mailer will open with your business’s email already set so as the user won’t need to type it
- Map / Get directions: The map application which is already installed on the device will be launched to show your exact location on the map and the User will be able to get directions to reach your business.(Note: You can set more than one locations in the configuration file)
- Visit us on Facebook: Users will be able to see business’s social profile with just one click
- Open hours: Let users know if a business is open at the particular time they open the application. The app gets the current time from the device, takes into account the time zone of the business and the device and displays a friendly message to the users. A list of the open hours is also displayed in the “Contact Us” screen.
Firebase data storage
The app’s data is stored in Firebase as JSON object and any data changes are synchronized in real time with the app. You can use the Firebase UI to either import data that you have already prepared or create/manage your data in a tree structure. In the documentation, a full example of a Firebase project is demonstrated showing the required data fields and structure.
Data storage in JSON files
There is also the option to configure Business Directory app to fetch data either from a local location or a remote one (e.g. Amazon S3) where data are stored in JSON files. Basically, a single JSON file is the one responsible for all the business related information. The source URL is set as a single variable in the application’s configuration file and no additional interference with the code is required.
The News, Products and Services and Catalogs listing windows for each business are fetching data from online sources by using JSON structures too. Images, texts and whole entries can be updated by adjusting the remote sources without the need to rebuild and redistribute the application. All the content of the application can be updated just by adjusting the remote sources.
Easy Configuration / Modular Architecture
Menu categories and items can be adjusted by just updating their JSON files. They only need to be placed in the related folder and everything else is set up and ready to be used.
Besides, Business Directory’s modular architecture is going to eliminate any unnecessary complexity for the configuration of the rest features too. Its code is clean and well-organised into modules to make configuration even easier.
Help us improve this app in a way that absolutely makes sense. Suggest the next feature you would like to see implemented. We are taking suggestions very seriously.
To log in use the following credentials: