Integration with Firebase for Backend management
The Restaurant app comes with a powerful, flexible solution for backend management, by integrating with Firebase. Firebase is a solution for your mobile or web application, through which you can power your app’s backend, including data storage, user authentication, static hosting, and more. A great choice leading to an easy data maintenance.
Menu Presentation and product customization
Menu categories are displayed in card form with a title and a thumbnail. Menu items can be organised into categories with a title, a thumbnail and a price. Product screen provides additional information including:
- A slideshow of images
- A “favorite button”
- An “Add to Cart” button
Products can be displayed with basic and extra options to enable users choosing according to their preference.
Restaurant comes with a fully functional shopping cart. User can fully customize his order and:
- Add or remove ingredients
- Select extra options
- Select product size / price option
- Choose quantity before they add an item in their cart.
An aggregated list of orderded items is detailed presented accompanied with sub-total and total prices. Quantity change and item removal from the cart is an option too.
Two delivery methods are available:
- Home delivery: User is able to place their personal detailsand submit his order to the restaurant’s email address.
- Take away: A pin on the map shows the exact location of the restaurant along with the restaurant address. Also, a confirmation button sends the order details to the user’s email address.
What's in the Pack
Well structured carefully crafted source code easy to be extended.
A fully working Ionic Application, build-ready for iOS, Android and Web.
Documentation / Support
A very detailed Quick Start guide
Restaurant is a complete solution that consists of a mobile application and a powerful content backend with data updates. It suits any restaurant’s needs to display its menu and receive orders from customers. The app provides an easy user interface helping customers to navigate through menu categories, place orders and proceed with the checkout. The Restaurant app comes with a pack of useful features such as favorites, special offers and customized orders.
This distribution includes 3 versions of the Restaurant Ionic app. The first version is based on Ionic 1.x , the second on Ionic 3.x and the third on Ionic 4.x.
In a nutshell
The ultimate tool to build a mobile app for your restaurant, supporting offers, featuring products and more. Minimal setup effort, no code required.
Why choose Restaurant
- No code knowledge or tech development required
- Clean and user-friendly interface
- Highly customizable structure, with modular architecture
- Comes with carefully curated color themes
- Easy installation, detailed quick start guide
- Easily maintainable data, via the Firebase Graphical User Interface
- Free updates: new features added constantly
- One codebase compatible with Android and iOS
- Quick and efficient Support
The contact screen displays restaurant information. It also enables users to interact with app making one tap phone call, get direction or connect with social networks.
One tap actions:
- Call us: It will make the device to start a call to the phone number you have defined
- Send us an Email: Mailer will open with your business’s email already set so as the user won’t need to type it
- Map / Get directions: The map application which is already installed on the device will be launched to show your exact location on the map and the User will be able to get directions to reach your business.(Note: You can set more than one locations in the configuration file)
- Visit us on Facebook: Users will be able to see business’s social profile with just one click
Let users know if the restaurant is open at the particular time they open the application. The app gets the current time from the device, takes into account the time zone of the business and the device and displays a friendly message to the users. A list of the open hours is also displayed in the “Contact Us” screen.
Restaurant app provides four buttons for the most popular social networks; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest so clients will be able to see your social profile with just one click.
There is also the option to configure Restaurant app to fetch data either from a local location or a remote one (e.g. Amazon S3) where data are stored in JSON files. The source URLs for Menu Categories and News listings are set in the application’s configuration file. Images, Galleries, texts and whole entries can be updated by adjusting the remote sources. Nevertheless, rebuilding and re-distributing the application are not required for constant updates.
The same applies for the pins in the live map too. In order to add and configure the pin points you just need to adjust the remote source.
Also, news and announcements about your restaurant can be displayed by using a remote JSON structure or your already existing Wordpress and/or Drupal site. Everything you need for that is already built and no additional code is required.
Easy Configuration / Modular Architecture
Menu categories and items can be adjusted by just updating their JSON files. They only need to be placed in the related folder and everything else is set up and ready to be used.
Besides, Restaurant’s modular architecture is going to eliminate any unnecessary complexity for the configuration of the rest features too. Its code is clean and well-organised into modules to make configuration even easier.
Help us improve this app in a way that absolutely makes sense. Suggest the next feature you would like to see implemented. We are taking suggestions very seriously.